- Care for toddlers aged 18 months and above.
- Plan and teach lessons.
- Assist in daily caregiving tasks (e.g. feeding, bathing).
- Maintain general cleanliness of entire playschool area.
Job Level: Entry Level
Type of Job: Part Time, Full Time
Salary: Salary to commensurate with qualification and experience. Basic minimum for full time starts at RM 1800.
Other Benefits provided: EPF, SOCSO, medical, annual leave, uniform, lunch, attendance award, bonus (depending on performance).
- Minimum SPM.
- Preferably with KAP certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Other qualifications with teaching experience will be considered as well.
Any other skills required:
- Teach children with patience and care.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Observant and have an eye for detail and safety.
How To Apply
Address (HQ): 21 Jalan SS 14/8, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone number: 03-56128990 / 011-2123 8123
Email Address: email@example.com
Person in Charge (HR Head): Catherine